Saturday 21 September 2013

THE BUTTERFLY LION

Here is my reveiw of The Butterfly Lion in cheltenham:
 
I didn't read the book until after the performance, but when I did read the book I realised how the play followed the book so well. The actors were good and they played the parts well, without overdoing yet still having emotion. The set was very basic, but fit all the different scenes. They had a puppet as the lion which was very realistic. I could have been watching a film it was so well done. It made my mum cry as well, because it was so emotional. It also made us laugh, so it rocked your emotions but in a good way. I really enjoyed it!




1 comment:

  1. Great review Libby, well done it sounds like a great performance, I have never read that book I think I will have to now. Do you like the use of puppets on theare performances?

    ReplyDelete